Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scenes from Azeroth

Well, having ironed out my personal life issues, I started playing again on September 7th, 2009. All my characters had gone on permanent vacations or joined monastic orders or other such disappearing acts, so I started over...with another Undead Warrior named Tsurii (musta' been a relative or some such). On December 27th, 2009, I dinged 80. More about how I did that at a later date. For now, it's picture time!


Standing outside the dark portal...again...

I think I'm wearing her down...But why is her horse so much bigger than mine?



My first Epic Flyer; dropped for me in heroic Culling of Strat (in case you didn't know). His name is Mr. Blonde.


And here's Tsurii now, in all his facerolling Arms-specced glory. Yes, that is, in fact, the Tyrannical Beheader, probably the 3rd best 2h axe in the game. Ratters is probably jealous.

OK, enough for now. I'll figure out what exploits to put in here tomorrow. For now, hit hard and loot phat, peoples.

1 comment:

Darraxus said...

I recently rolled a Horde warrior as well. I love tanking though.