Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And now a word from our sponsor...

Not much new today. Hit 38 last night. Got some new tanking shoulders (thanks, Ash) and bought a good tank plate helm to go with the plate bracers I got from questing. Trying to function on 3 hours of sleep per night for the last 2 weeks (and no, it's not WoW's fault). Almost finished with all of the Arathi quests which, to this point, have been my favorite quests and favorite area in the game by far.

Finally decided to branch out and now have 2 new alts; Tsuko, an Orc Warlock (don't look at me like that...it seemed like a good idea at the time) and Kusamoto, a Blood Elf Rogue (who I want to eventually turn into my flagship character, if at all possible). Unfortuantely, splitting time between the three of them isn't possible at current. I just like Tsuri too much, so they're both at lvl 5 or 6.

Tsuri's character just keeps getting gruffer and rougher. I love it. I'm going to have to have him drop a post at some point soon a la team Ratshag. That's all for now. Need to eat (although I don't think the company caf will give me the well-fed buff...like...ever).

No comments: